MONITORING & SURVEILLANCE
One of the key challenges for business owners today is how to ensure 24/7 Live monitoring when you are away from the office. The Neteye provides a TURNKEY Internet based video surveillance and central monitoring system providing real-time alert notification via pager or email for 1 to an unlimited number of cameras and viewers. Remotely monitor your facilities Live with the flexibility to set up multiple virtual perimeters reducing false alarms and employee theft.
The Neteye Server brings the power of the Internet to video surveillance and central monitoring systems. The Neteye Server allows you to view multiple live video anytime via the Internet or local area network (LAN) and with built-in password protection your video is always secure. Whether you use CCTV systems, network cameras or PC-based cameras, The Neteye Server delivers live video via the Internet at quality unparalleled in the industry. The Neteye Server delivers your monitoring and surveillance video in real time via the Internet or local area network (LAN) to any web browser without having to rely on external players, bulky plug-ins or special hardware. For mobile convenience, you can also view your video through wireless, video-enabled handheld devices and next-generation phones. The Neteye Server combines the highest level of peer-to-peer server security while providing automatic notification of motion detection from remote locations. Configuration and settings are simplified by our point-and click wizards that walk you through managing your surveillance systems. Real-time notification can be selected to notify via E-mail, pagers or FTP. For offices, factories and retail locations, The Neteye Server is your ideal surveillance solution.
- No external players, bulky plug-ins or special hardware to purchase
- Secure Peer-to-Peer architecture
- Live real-time video and audio streaming
- Java-based stream provides maximum viewer accessibility (PC, MAC, UNIX, LINUX)
- Wireless support provides mobile access (PALM, WAP, Brew, I-mode)
- Web-enable any video or audio source
- Incorporate Live Video/Audio stream into corporate website
- Independent viewer control and adjustment of video/audio stream
Pan/Tilt Camera Control